Tuesday 26 January 2010

Time to Catch Up

Apologies for lack of blogging this last month, I have been busy and poorly in what seems like a never ending circle. Still now recovering from something particularly nasty that left me unable to hold any food down for a few days so I'm not feeling my best - please bear with me!

Well to catch up - December was eventful for me, I had commissions coming out of my ears and had just launched a range of Christmas decorations so it was pretty hectic getting everything ready on time. I also managed to get my work photographed professionally by the lovely Joanne Withers from Nine Photos (www.ninephotos.com)I've posted a few of my favourites..........






More to tell you, but that's for another post!
Over and Out (for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment