Friday 5 February 2010

Exhibition Time!

At present I have been selected for the following shows:
Sock (27th & 28th March - Loughborough Town Hall),
Made in Leicestershire (1st May - 30th June - Ferrers Gallery, LE65 1RU)
and Fresh (31st July - 12th September - Beetroot Tree Gallery, DE72 3PP)

Very excited about all of those shows as they look to be good quality and organised and selected by the best people :-) But I will also have another show coming up....

As Artist in Residence (AIR) at De Montfort University (DMU), I have to put on an exhibition with my fellow AIRs to showcase a new body of work by each of us. We are hoping to collaborate with the AIRs at DMU's partner course in Banbury, but we're not yet sure whether there's 1 or 2 of them. I'm excited about the challenge but I know it's going to be a lot of work and we have to fund it off our own backs (which will probably be the biggest challenge seeing as none of us have any money!) I'll hopefully keep you updated with the progress of the exhibition and how we manage to organise it. I've got a lot of good ideas so it could (should? - touch wood) turn out to be a good event.

On another note I thought you might like to see some more photos to brighten up my blog a bit....




No comments:

Post a Comment