Thursday 29 April 2010

SOCK!

Better late than never I guess. I have been so rushed off my feet recently that it's been well over a month since my last post - bad me!

In the run up to Sock (27-28 March 2010)I was slightly manic. I had a new display to finalise, new ranges and I was having big problems with the kiln so was scared that I wouldn't have any work to sell!

In the end everything came together. I had lots of comments from the other exhibitors about my display (see the photo below)and I had a great reaction from the public, helped fill up my comments book at any rate!

The photo only came out when the flash was on which means you can't really see that all the pieces on the back row are lit up, as is the one in the perspex box on the left hand side.



No comments:

Post a Comment